All American Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza and GT5 Sim Racing team dedicated to IFCA League Racing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nohc

nohc

NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR Empty
PostSubject: NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR   NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 pm

After being encouraged to apply to AAR by Don, here it is.

My name's Mike, I'm a 37 year old father of one, and I've been infatuated with most racing games since I was a small child. Basically, you name it, I've played it, from Atari's 'Night Driver' all the way up to scoffing at the sewing machine noises that most of the cars in GT5 make. I'm currently in the process of restoring a cockpit "Race Drivin'" machine,(the main hang-up at the moment is the shifter solenoid in it, and trying to find an inexpensive replacement for it, as well as a weakened-over-time clutch return spring) though my wife would call it a spectacular waste of space and electricity.

I run my own photo restoration business, 90% of my business is old, cracked and damaged pictures, I scan them...or their pieces, clean them up with Photoshop and have them reprinted. I'll occasionally get a job where I have to digitally re-paint someone's car, put different wheels on it, or show someone what different color siding/roofing/brickwork/landscaping/etc. will look like on their home or property, but the reality of it often is, I'm re-printing pictures that are twice as old as I am.

I've had what some would call an unhealthy obsession with automobiles since long before being able to drive, some good ones, some bordering on the bad & mediocre & others that there's simply no excuse for, as you'll see soon enough...I've also had some spectacular car crashes in real life and managed to walk away from all of them without so much as a scratch.

Basically, Forza 3 is my current crutch, my cocaine, my 'Need For Speed', if you'll pardon the pun, now, and what I value the most in it, is fair play, clean racing, heated competition and most of all, just having a good time. I'm always down to help out where and when I can.

I've had experience with other games online, I played WoW for the better part of 4 1/2 years, giving up only when Blizzard turned the game into a Facebook flash game, where the main focus seemed to shift from raiding to how many pets one could collect & other frivolous, decorative nonsense...WoWVille, if you will...lol

Back to top Go down
GLR FACEPALMER

NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR   NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 am

Taking your lack of skill to the next level is what AAR was founded on, looking forward to racing with you again.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
GLR Insanity

GLR Insanity

PostSubject: Re: NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR   NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:02 am

Had fun with ya the other night and look forward to racing with ya again. See ya hopefully this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR   NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR Empty

Back to top Go down

NOHC seeks to take his skills, or his lack thereof, to a whole new level w/ AAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All American Racers :: Introductions and General Chat :: Hello & Welcome :: I want to join AAR-
Jump to: