All American Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza and GT5 Sim Racing team dedicated to IFCA League Racing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clock
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Sorry Insanity...

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    GLR Gashi

GLR Gashi

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm

About when I came out of the pits on Friday's stock car race. I have asked for a steward's inquiry for you. I hope you beleive it wasn't on purpose. I was a little drunk and my car was a little skiddish for me as I exited the pits. I had no idea you were there. I hope you still had a great race! I was banging off the walls a ton after that so it's not like I was trying to beat you or anyone else, just trying to keep the car in one piece. See you Friday!
    Back to top Go down
    http://fmchallenge.darkbb.com/
    AAR OneShot

AAR OneShot

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm

what a DILLHOLE.
    Back to top Go down
    GLR Gashi

GLR Gashi

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Ok then.
    Back to top Go down
    GLR Insanity

GLR Insanity

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 am

I have not responded to any of your "apologizes" because I firmly believe that you are not. You did what you did to keep AAR from having any shot at winning a event. Let me give you my top 3 reasons:

1. You blamed me right after it happened. After we passed 2 other cars exiting pit road.

2. You immediately post on the FMChallenge site that you want an inquiry to look like you made an silly mistake. I beat you to that by the way.

3. You then claim you were drunk. You sounded pretty sober to me and drove pretty well for being drunk as the replay shows.

Plain as day to me you lying sack of sh(t.

You have ruined many friendships because you let your differences between GT Don get in the way and you attempt to break anyone else of their loyalty to him. Stop saying your sorry to me for I could care less about you and what you think of me. Don't expect any favors from me on the track for you have screwed me once and I will return the favor in the future. Take what you want from this but the bottom line is F@%# YOU AND QUIT BEHAVING LIKE A F%@#ING TWO YEAR OLD!!!!!

To GT Don and the rest of the club.
    I apologize for my rude language but I wanted to get the point through his thick head. I will edit this to be cleaner if so desired.
    Thanks.

Last edited by AAR Insanity on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    AAR darkestdale
    Admin
    AAR darkestdale

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

Apology not needed!!
    Back to top Go down
    AAR OneShot

AAR OneShot

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

lol.lol.lol. awsome
    Back to top Go down
    GLR Gashi

GLR Gashi

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Dude you are way wrong about me. Sorry you feel this way. Later.
    Back to top Go down
    AAR GTDon
    Admin

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Okay, well, it's clear there is an issue. I don't think it will get resolved on the forums, so, best will be to keep it on the track. AAR members are notably clean and fair racers at all times, and will not retaliate on the track even against a hated rival. The only thing we want to take is a win, and we will only take it fair and square.

This sort of thing happens in racing, and usually takes a few clean races to back up any verbal apologies.
    Back to top Go down
    GLR Insanity

GLR Insanity

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Ok Don but I do not take back anything I have said above and I have nothing more to say and I will move forward and be the bigger man even though I was wronged in that race and everyone else who has seen the replay says that I was wronged. Karma has a way of making things even so I will wait for something weird to happen to get me a NASCAR win.
    Back to top Go down
    AAR GTDon
    Admin

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm

I read you loud and clear Insanity. Believe me guys, I have had some bitter rivals in the past, and I can't say it was all bad. Sometimes a negative can be turned toward a good, and you become wiser for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Sorry Insanity... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sorry Insanity...   Sorry Insanity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Insanity...
    Page 1 of 1