All American Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza and GT5 Sim Racing team dedicated to IFCA League Racing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Leaderboard Hunting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GLR Gashi

GLR Gashi

Leaderboard Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Leaderboard Hunting   Leaderboard Hunting EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 am

Hey guys. Q Bert and myself recently discovered the VVVgamer.com stats deal for Forza. I was surprized by the fact that I had done a top 100 time while screwing around in a Mosler I downloaded from the storefront. That coupled with the fact that I don't run with any assists, put me in 5th with no assists for that particular track. This spurred me on to want to put some more times up in that car, no additional tuning. I can pretty much put that car in the top 250 anywhere in the R2 class leaderboards. This prompted Q Bert to sign up the team in the team rankings. This is how we stack up.

http://forzastats.vvvgamer.com/?team=128

If you are not registered on the VVVGamer site, you won't show up. I am not posting this to "make" everyone hotlap, as I personally hate it, but to allow those interested in this sort of thing, a direction with which to focus. Eventually they will figure out that AAR Bullet is now AAR Hybrid and possibly remove the AAR Bullet times. Who knows.

I would like to maybe try and put a top 250 time down in all track configurations for R2 with this Mosler. Is this kind of a challenge something that would interest anyone else? I am obviously not shooting for a number one time anywhere, just top 250. Remember, top 100's get their ghost recorded for all of the world to try and race against!

After I finish out my R2 attempts, I have no idea what class to tackle. Probably R3 as it is awesome. Lol. I have always hated leaderboard cars, but after finding out how easy it is to put up a decent time in one, I was spurred on to try harder. Honestly if I spent more than 20 laps at a track, it would be a miracle so don't think I spent hours on each circuit. This is just a casual interest I have right now, and it will probably go down once the IFCA seasons start back up. Just thought I would share.
Back to top Go down
http://fmchallenge.darkbb.com/
Bulletdodger831

Bulletdodger831

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Hunting   Leaderboard Hunting EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 pm

I hotlap from time to time, I have some pretty good times. Usually only do R2 and S class though.
Back to top Go down
AAR Q Bert
Admin
AAR Q Bert

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Hunting   Leaderboard Hunting EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 pm

I have been meaning to get in on some of this hotlapping action but it's just so boring to me. Maybe we can get together and do it as a team then it wont feel so monotonous.
Back to top Go down
PacMan

PacMan

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Hunting   Leaderboard Hunting EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

still cant get that site to recognice me gamertag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Hunting   Leaderboard Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaderboard Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All American Racers :: Forza :: General Game Chat-
Jump to: