All American Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza and GT5 Sim Racing team dedicated to IFCA League Racing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nohc

nohc

Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup... Empty
PostSubject: Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...   Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm

or not...

I'm thinking Turbo S wheel(the only one that's both 360 and PC compatible), Clubsport pedals, spring adjustment kit, cable kit, sequential and six speed shifters, table mount, stand...

I'd been using the MS Wireless Wheel, until the right paddle broke off
Back to top Go down
AAR Lewi

AAR Lewi

PostSubject: Re: Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...   Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am

Hey NOHC. Your probably better off waiting till the new line of Fanatec wheels come out at the end of the year. In the mean time you might want to try getting a second hand M$ wheel till then.

I've had my turbo s for over a year and it has been pretty reliable, but with the newer wheels on the way you might as well wait. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
nohc

nohc

PostSubject: Re: Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...   Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 am

See, that's what I kept thinking, that Fanatec was going to bring something out, to coincide with the F4 release, but finding a used MS wheel has been along the lines of the proverbial 'needle in a haystack' around here.

My broken paddle is why I hadn't been on, running much here lately...It makes me Hulk rage trying to play F3 with a controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...   Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup... Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk me out of spending close to 600 bucks on a Fanatec setup...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All American Racers :: Forza :: General Game Chat-
Jump to: