Forza and GT5 Sim Racing team dedicated to IFCA League Racing

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Clock
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Share | 

Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nohc

PostSubject: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 am

Dale, Facepalmer, Insanity, Donut, Don & anyone else I may have missed, it was rather refreshing to run with a bunch of folks that weren't interested in a 1st turn funnel style demolition derby, and it was great to not have to hear a bunch of screaming pre-pubescent teens, FPS trash-talk style all night.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 pm

You're welcome! And to think we were just messing around and not at all serious. lol In our more serious practice sessions there is a lot less chatter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nohc

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Serious or not, it was a pleasure, Don.

If you ever need a mid-to-back-marker, to make some of the AAR guys feel better about their car control skills, hit me up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLR FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah some races were kind of rough and I was the culprit for a lot of it but it was all fun. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR darkestdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 am

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:
Yeah some races were kind of rough and I was the culprit for a lot of it but it was all fun. Cool

Yeah, coming back up the hill, on Maple Valley, I look up and there's a car, just stopped...and then *BLAMMO*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLR FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 am

I was driving while intoxicated and was mostly out to get Insanity and Donut. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.   

Back to top Go down

Had a great time last night, thanks for the good, but slow racing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All American Racers :: Introductions and General Chat :: Hello & Welcome-
Jump to: